In the area of our campingsite you can take a nice walk ore make an cycling-tour.
( We also sell the ANWB/VVV map. )
We also have complete cycling-tours, which starts on our campingsite.
- The Loenense watervallen are a few miles behind our park, a good idea for an good walk.
- The nature area De Loenermark with its sheeps is situated behind the village of Loenen (you can follow the ANWB-signs which yo can find in Loenen).
- West of Apeldoorn you will find the nature area “Kootwijkerzand”, de largest sand drifts of West- and Middle Europe.
- De Posbank (a deautiful vieuw) east of Arnhem.
- In Arnhem you can make an visit to the Openluchtmuseum, Burger’s Zoo (animal- and safaripark), Burger’s Bush (tropical rainforest), Burger’s Desert (desert) en Burgers Ocean (sea)
- In Hoenderloo you wilfind the nearest entrance of the Nationaal Park “De Hoge Veluwe” with the Kröller-Muller museum and the underground museum “Museonder”.
- In Apeldoorn you find Rijksmuseum “Paleis het Loo”, the Coda – museum, theatre Orpheus, attractionpark “Koningin Julianatoren” and the park “Berg & Bos” in which you can find the Apenheul (monkees).
- The Speelgoedmuseum in Deventer is worthy a visit.
Villages and towns
- A ride with a steam train from the nostalgic station of Lieren of from the nearest stop Immenberg ( at the end of the Albaweg).
- From Dieren you can take a boat wich brings you over the IJssel to Zutphen. This is also possible in combination with a ride with the ateam train.
- The smallest town of the Netherlands called Bronkhorst is not far away either..
- On saterday there is a big marked in the centre of Apeldoorn.
- Tuesday afternoon there is a small marked in Eerbeek.
- In juli en august every thursday evening there is a folk Veluwse avondmarkt in Beekbergen.
- Dine out can be done in vaious ways, from simple in Beekbergen to more exclusve.
- Clos to the Apenheul in Apeldoorn lyou can find open air swimming pool “Het Kristalbad”
- The leisure pool "Malkander", only 4,5 miles from the campingsite, with an subtropic indoor pool and an normal outdoor swimming pool is surely to recommand.
- Deventer also has a subtropic swimming pool called:“De Scheg”.
- When the whether is fine you can disport, swim, surf and take a sunbath on the gras of crecreatiegebied Bussloo.
- Fishing and sailing you can do on the Apeldoorns-Dierens kanaal (700mtr). For this case we have 2 canadian canoe for rent.
- For Golfplayers adjacent golf course “De Scherpenbergh” has the ideal oppertunity to de train your expertness.
Reserve or more information?
Want to ask any questions about Camping Vinkenkamp?